Thank you for your interest in sending your child to Marian High School. Since opening its doors more than 50 years ago, Marian’s dedicated faculty and staff have served over 7,000 students. We now look forward to welcoming your son or daughter to the Marian family as we begin the application process for the Class of 2021.
Becoming a part of the Marian family is so much more than just choosing a high school that will deliver an academic curriculum and has the potential to shape the rest of your son or daughter’s life. Marian graduates live, work, and serve not only across the country and the world, but also find their calling in the widest variety of careers. From Indiana to India, from engineering to acting, from SpaceX to the seminary, Marian graduates spread the good news of the Gospel. Long after their four years at Marian have concluded, alums continue to LEARN with humility, SERVE with compassion, and LEAD with integrity in the manner so perfectly taught by Our Blessed Mother Mary and her son, our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Marian students constantly encounter opportunities to follow Christ’s example. This happens primarily because of Marian’s distinctive educational mission. In its document entitled The Catholic School, the Sacred Congregation for Catholic Education elucidates this point: “Christ is the foundation of the whole educational enterprise in a Catholic school. His revelation gives new meaning to life and helps man to direct his thought, action and will according to the Gospel, making the beatitudes his norm of life.” Each day all activity at Marian is directed toward achieving the goal of assimilating the Gospel values into daily life.
If it is y our desire to have your child participate in this mission, please complete the enclosed application and return it to Marian by Monday, February 23. It is important that the application be complete and all required items be included upon submission. Marian will process the applications as soon as all required items are received and will provide a decision notification promptly. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Kay Dance in the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 574-259-5257.
We are very excited about the potential of the Class of 2021 and we look forward to working with another outstanding group of students.
Mark B. Kirzeder Mary Kay Dance
Principal Office of Admissions and Marketing
You Can Afford a Marian Education
- Use the link above to see the amount of financial assistance Marian families received for the 2015-2016 school year.
Application for Incoming 9th Grade Students - Electronic Copy
- New for the class of 2020, applications can now be downloaded as a PDF and completed electronically.
- Click on the link above. Click on the save or disk icon and save the document to your desktop.
- It can now be completed electronically. Be sure to save your progress as you work.
- Email completed applications along with supplemental material to Mrs. Mary Kay Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also pay your application fee online as well. Click this link to get started.
Application for Incoming 9th Grade Students - To Be Printed and Filled out by Hand
- Applications can also be printed and filled out with blue or black ink. Click on the link above to get started.
Tuition & Fees for 2017-2018