You will find a place here!
In this sometimes exciting, sometimes scary, sometimes crazy time in your life, you may find yourself searching for who you really are. There can be so many questions. Where do you fit in? Who will you call life-long friends? Where does God fit into your life?
At Marian, there is a place for you as you find out who your are on your journey. With community at the heart of our school and Christ at the center of our community, all who enter are welcomed, all who enter are cared for, and all who enter are loved.
The application process at Marian is designed to be as simple as possible for the prospective parent. Please follow the steps below and your child's file will be complete in a timely and efficient manner.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN
- required documents: birth certificate, immunization record, most-recent report card from current school
- application deadline January 31 for early admission and March 1 for standard admission
- Standard registration fee $125; early registration (before January 31) fee $100
- Fee $20
- See calendar for testing dates
- HSPT practice test
- Begins March 2
- Applications are complete upon receipt of application, documents and fee.
- Meet with counselor to select classes beginning in March
- FACTS registration and financial assistance review, as applicable
- world language, science and math
- Tests are proctored at Marian near the end of the eighth grade year
A Note on Immunizations
What is the HSPT?