Endowed Memorial Scholarships
Congratulations to this year's scholarship recipients!
We enjoyed celebrating with you at the Scholarship Mass & Banquet on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
Thank you to all of the students who submitted applications, and thank you to our generous benefactors for making these scholarships possible!
To give to the following scholarships or create a new scholarship, please go to ONLINE GIVING or contact Alicia Redinger in the Development Office.
- Thomas H. Barry Memorial Scholarship: Renee Stallman '19
- Kelly Czarnecki Memorial Scholarship: Maggie Cook '19 & Armel Iradukunda '19
- Julius A. Decio Educational Fund for Marian High School: Gumersindo Cerezo '21, Marcos Cerezo '20, Katie Constable '20, Anallely Salazar '19
- Michael & Constance Dillon Marian Legacy Scholarship: Andrew Berzai '21
- Michael A. Flynn Memorial Scholarship: Veronica Campos '21, Hannah Hopson '20
- Heather Anne Hammer Memorial Scholarship: Reuben Moody '23, Gael Calderon '22, Matthew Earley '21, Aaron Fuller '20
- Marjorie Jumper Memorial Scholarship: Tatianna Lopez '23
- Diane R. Killilea Memorial Scholarship: Faith Scherpereel '21, Kelly Skwarcan '20
- Marguerite Branday Kistner Scholarship: Luke Szymczak '19
- Jim Murphy Scholarship Fund: Zack Whitfield '19
- Osberger Scholarship for Marian High School: Brody Remble '23, Allie Gohn '22, Cameron Alumbaugh '21, Isabelle Becker '20
- Joel Swan Memorial Scholarship: Jaxson Hundt '23
- Veldman Large Family Scholarship: Brody Remble '23, Victoria Tellez '22