Volunteering At Marian
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Marian. We sincerely appreciate your kindness and willingness to aid the school in its mission to "challenge students to spiritual and moral growth, academic and physical excellence, and social maturity."
All adults must first complete the Safe Environment Training as mandated by the Diocese of Fort Wayne & South Bend in order to volunteer for any school related activity.
If you have already completed the safe environment training from another Catholic school in the Diocese of Fort Wayne South Bend, please inform the Main Office so that transfer paperwork from your previous school to Marian can be done.
All questions may be directed to the Main Office at Marian High School.
Procedure for Completing Safe Environment Training
- Contact the Safe Environment Coordinator for Marian High School to initiate the process.
- Complete the volunteer application form and return it to the Marian Safe Environment Coordinator.
- Applicants will then receive an email with instructions to complete the required criminal background check.
- Upon completion of the criminal background check, applicants will receive instructions to complete the safe environment training program provided by the Safe Environment Coordinator.
- Applicants who have completed this process will be notified when they are eligible to volunteer at Marian High School.