Notre Dame Federal Credit Union - ELEVATE Program
The Notre Dame FCU Elevate program makes fundraising easy. When you use Notre Dame FCU as your financial institution, you can direct funds to Marian High School in three ways.
- Elevate $150
- Schedule a 30-minute financial checkup
- Meet with Notre Dame FCU representative
- Marian High School receives a $150 donation on your behalf*
- Finance your Vehicle Purchase - 1% of your auto loan with Notre Dame FCU will be donated to Marian.
- Use the New Scrip Credit or Debit Card - 0.5% of all signature transactions will be credited toward your tuition bill at Marian and 0.5% will be given as a donation school**.
** Subject to credit approval. Cardmembers will earn 1% back on any signature purchase made with a Notre Dame FCU SCRIP card. Rewards will be automatically donated to the specified non-profit of the cardmember’s choice. For Marian High School – 0.5% of all signature transactions, everywhere, will be credited toward your tuition bill at Marian, and 0.5% will be given as a school donation. Rewards are earned on purchases only; returns will be deducted from the calculation. If your account is closed, voluntarily or involuntarily, past due or over limit, you will forfeit all rewards.