Summer School 2023
Marian Jumpstart (for incoming Freshmen)
For recent 8th grade graduates attending Marian High School in the fall.
Sign up for High School Jump Start at Marian High School! Learn more about your upcoming high school experience, and get a refresher on the important content and study skills that will prepare you well for high school.
Details:June 14th - 29th & July 10th - 26th
Location:Marian High School
High School Summer Courses and SAT Prep
For returning 10th–12th grade students seeking to earn credit in core academic courses.
- High School SAT Prep
- English 9-12
- Integrated Chemistry & Physics
- additional courses available at Saint Joseph High School
- Session 1: June 14–June 29 (no classes on June 23)
- Session 2: July 10–July 26 (no classes on July 14 and 21)
- 8:00–11:30am, Monday through Friday
1311 South Logan Street, Mishawaka, IN 46544
$100 per Session
All enrollments will be reviewed by the Marian High School Counseling Office for accuracy and approval. Each session is equivalent to one (1) semester of a course. If you are taking a yearlong course, both semesters must be completed.
Marian High School