Marian High School warmly welcomes international students each school year. By opening our doors to the world, we create a classroom where learning and sharing take on new meaning for everyone. International students add diversity to our school and community, inspire American students to view the world differently, and provide opportunities for lessons to be seen through global lenses.
Like all students at Marian, our international students are exposed to intensive, rigorous instruction, extraordinary extra and co-curricular offerings, and a vast array of service opportunities throughout the community. We are grateful you are considering the Marian High School International Student Program and look forward to sharing more information with you.
You have a Place Here at Marian!
- students from China submit application through Cambridge Network
- students from all other countries submit application through School Admin
- submit required documents: birth certificate, immunization record, student profile, transcript from current school
- application deadline May 1
- registration fee $125
- submit TOEFL test summary and score report
- TOEFL test must have been taken within a year of the date of application to Marian
- students who use an official exchange program will have this testing facilitated by the exchange program
- demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, listening, and speaking the English language
- a telephone interview will be scheduled upon receipt of application, all documents, and registration fee
- assessment of the communication skills of the applicant
- usually within two weeks after receiving all application documents and interview
- once accepted, Marian will mail an I-20 to the student
- student schedules a visa interview upon receipt of the I-20 from Marian
- deadline is June 30
- official letter from insurance company with policy number and dates of coverage
- arrive and settle in the area prior to the first week in August
attend orientation with the Director of International Students
Step 8: Get Involved!
Formal Exchange Program or Relative
English Language Proficiency Testing
Tuition and Fees