Endowed Memorial Scholarships
Congratulations to this year's scholarship recipients!
Thank you to all of the students who submitted applications, and thank you to our generous benefactors for making these scholarships possible!
To give to the following scholarships or create a new scholarship, please go to ONLINE GIVING or contact Alicia Redinger in the Development Office.
- Thomas H. Barry Memorial Scholarship: Dorothy Hicks '20
- Class of 1969 Scholarship: Lucie Tinervia '24
- Kelly Czarnecki Memorial Scholarship: Gabriele Dennis '20 & Joseph Rice '20
- Julius A. Decio Educational Fund for Marian High School: Marcos Cerezo '20
- Michael & Constance Dillon Marian Legacy Scholarship: Andrew Berzai '21
- Michael A. Flynn Memorial Scholarship: Kaleo Kakalia '22 & Veronica Campos '21
- Heather Anne Hammer Memorial Scholarship: Deirdre Tomasek '24, Reuben Moody '23, Gael Calderon '22, Matthew Earley '21
- Marjorie Jumper Memorial Scholarship: Tatianna Lopez '23
- Bill & Diane Killilea Memorial Scholarship: Catherine DeLee '22 & Faith Scherpereel '21
- Marguerite Branday Kistner Scholarship: Matthew Mielke '20
- Jim Murphy Scholarship Fund: CJ Njuguna '20
- Osberger Scholarship for Marian High School: Bethany Duensing '24, Brody Remble '23, Allie Gohn '22, Cameron Alumbaugh '21
- Matthew Riley Memorial Scholarship: Anna Gruber '20
- Joel Swan Memorial Scholarship: Joseph Dorvil '24
- Veldman Large Family Scholarship: Colette Cline '21 & Thomas Murphy '24