Tuition Assistance & Scholarships
|Marian High School desires for every student to have the opportunity to receive a well-rounded Catholic education. We are committed to assisting families to provide a Marian education for their student(s). Marian offers awards in the form of tuition assistance and scholarships thanks to the generosity of our donors.|
MARIAN TUITION ASSISTANCE
Tuition assistance awards, including Indiana School Choice Scholarships (i.e., the voucher program), are based on financial need. Families must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application, the program utilized by Marian High School to determine eligibility for all types of assistance. For all Tuition Assistance Program questions, contact the Marian Business Office at 574.255.2020.
In order to be eligible for tuition assistance, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) Complete FACTS Grant and Aid Application Process by March 26:
Submit a completed electronic FACTS Grant & Aid application,
Provide most recent tax information as required on FACTS application,
Pay $35 application fee to FACTS;
2) Be a currently enrolled Marian High School student or Incoming freshmen must have an active admissions application on file;
3) Be on non-probationary status; and
4) Demonstrate a need as determined by FACTS and the Marian Tuition Assistance Committee.
The FACTS application can take up to two weeks to process after receipt of the application.
Incomplete applications will be delayed in processing.
All required information must be submitted to FACTS Grant and Aid.
Do not submit application information directly to Marian.
Upon receipt of the application, FACTS will send applicants a confirmation. FACTS will also send applicants notification of any missing or incomplete information.
Marian does not require a separate FACTS application for tuition assistance and scholarships. A completed FACTS application for tuition assistance will also be used to determine eligibility for privately funded scholarships and School Choice/Voucher Program.
APPLYING FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
Need-based tuition assistance is only available to qualified families who complete an application through FACTS.
- A completed application must include prior year W2s and/or 1099s as well as completed tax returns.
- Families who are new to Marian High School can initiate the tuition assistance process, but the student must be officially admitted to Marian High School before being notified of any potential assistance.
- Returning families must reapply for tuition assistance each year.
- Completed applications with tax documents will be reviewed first.
- Completed applications received after the deadline will be considered as financial resources remain available.
- Applicants will be notified of financial awards decisions via email in May.
NOTRE DAME FEDERAL CREDIT UNION MEMBER BENEFIT
Notre Dame FCU Members Receive Financial Assistance
Privately-funded scholarships are awarded to students based on need, academic excellence, leadership, service, talent and other criteria. For all scholarship program questions, please contact the Marian Business Office.
Scholarships for All Ages of Marian Students
Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen
Scholarships for Current Sophmores, for Junior Year at Marian
Scholarships for Graduating Seniors, for College
INDIANA SCHOOL CHOICE SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION (VOUCHER PROGRAM)
The Indiana School Choice Scholarship Program, also known as the voucher program, allows eligible families to use a portion of state funds that would have been spent on their children in their assigned public school district to attend a private school that has opted to participate in the School Choice Scholarship Program. Again, families must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application so the Marian Business Office can complete School Choice applications on behalf of qualifying families.